COVID-19: Letter to our guests
Dear valued guests,
In the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns we would like to inform our future guests that Skopelos Villa Ble will take all the necessary precautions to ensure your safety, health as well as comfort. On that account, the following practices will be put into effect once holiday season commences.
- Meticulous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms (washing of bed linen at 70OC, decontamination of bed mattresses by steam cleaning, disinfection of large surfaces with strong chlorine solution, disinfection and cleaning of small surfaces like door knobs, faucets, shower heads, remote controls, small furniture etc. with 70% alcohol solutions). According to the ministry of tourism health protocols and in order to minimize the risk of getting in contact with a possible covid-19 carrier, room cleaning as well as change of bed linen is carried out every 3 days. Basic cleaning equipment will be available in each room.
- Hand sanitizers will be freely available at key points in all common areas
- Disposable gloves will be available at front desk
- Tables and chairs in common areas at safe distance (2 meters) from each other
- Breakfast will be served by the staff and strictly at the outside area.
- Transfer service from the port will not be available this season, unless absolutely necessary. In that case only 2 passengers are allowed at the time. The use of face masks during the transfer is compulsory.
- Check in is at 15:00 instead of 14:00, while check out will be at 11:00 instead of 12:00 in order to allow time for efficient room cleaning
Our guests are also kindly requested to adhere to the following rules in order to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Frequent hand washing
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose without first disinfecting hands
- Cover your mouth with elbow in case of sneezing or coughing
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters from each other
- In case of symptoms (fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle pain, joint pain coughing) we avoid contact with others and take all necessary precautions (notify the manager immediately and stay in your room)
- Avoid crowding the reception area (no more than 3 persons are allowed at the same time, keeping a 2m distance from each other)
- When entering the reception area it is compulsory to wear a face mask and keep a safe distance from each other.
- It is important that your room is aired frequently during the day so it is advisable to allow sufficient air circulation by leaving some windows open.
- Avoid operating the air conditioning unit for a long time without airing the room.
We keep out personal hygiene, we care, we enjoy our holidays!!!